The v0.2 update is complete, has been uploaded, and now awaits Apple’s review for inclusion in the iTunes App Store. It won’t be immediately available upon approval, as I want to ready a marketing push for the app’s changes. I will announce it here when it’s available, although you will receive a notification from your iOS device or iTunes that a new version is ready to download and install.
- Updated bikeway network (includes ALL of CDOT’s bike lanes installed in 2012 so far, except Wells Street’s “enhanced” marked shared lane)
- New map tiles with new bikeway symbology
- CTA and Metra lines and stations
- 228 neighborhoods (with text filter for easy searching)
- New layout and design (using jQuery Mobile)